Why join the Buttercups Family?
You are an amazing Montessori Teacher who is looking for a new role where you can use your skills and training to spark the curiosity of young children. With over 40 years’ experience and many Ofsted Outstanding grades, Buttercups is here to support you and ensure that you continue to further your career.
At Buttercups we believe that a well-cared for team results in well-cared for children. That is why we strive to offer our staff every opportunity to develop with us to reach their full potential. We offer in-house and external training (wherever possible within working hours) including in exciting disciplines such as Forest School Leadership. When you join Buttercups you join the whole group, so you have career opportunities across our eight nurseries. You also have the confidence of knowing that you are joining a team that offers Outstanding childcare.
Time off work is important to keep to you fresh, enthusiastic and raring to go. This is why we have introduced the Buttercups 4-day week. This allows you to choose to work your 40 hours over 4 days, giving you an extra day off every week!
We are looking for a qualified Montessori Teacher who is experienced with children aged 2-5 years. You will be responsible for:
- Delivering the Montessori curriculum within your room;
- Nurturing understanding of the Montessori ethos amongst your colleagues;
- Building excellent relationships with children, parents and colleagues;
- Promoting child welfare and ensuring all safeguarding procedures are followed.
- Great career path and promotion prospects;
- 33 days holidays per year with additional day for your birthday;
- Further Training including in Forest School Leadership;
- 4-day week option;
- Discount on Childcare Fees (50% from day one increasing to 66% with service);
- Fun social events throughout the year and an annual Christmas party;
- Celebration of hard work – bonuses, vouchers and social events;
- Discounts on high street shops such as Asda, Currys and PC World;
- Wellbeing Centre;
- Employee Assistance Programme.
What you will bring:
- Montessori Teaching qualification from a recognised provider;
- Strong knowledge of EYFS and children’s learning and development;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivation, innovation and a positive outlook;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong planning and organisational skills;
- Lots of energy; and above all,
- A passion for delivering amazing educational experiences to children.